Excellent business opportunity! Are you ready to become the new owners of a very popular food store in the centre of Greymouth?
The owners have built up this business over the past 10 years and it is a very busy profitable retail shop.Our retiring owners are highly motivated and ready to sell now.
Strong local brand with regular, repeat customers, as well as frequent tourist customers. Bulk and wholefood refill stations like this have become very popular as people want to reduce waste and the use of plastic, so the market is strong!
The store stocks a huge variety of in-demand products, many not available anywhere else in Greymouth or the West Coast, including:
- Bulk dry products (flour, dried fruits, nuts, seeds, pea, beans, legumes, rice, cereals etc)
- Home brew supplies (beer & spirits) - only supplier on the West Coast!
- High-end kitchen supplies and cake decorating products
- Selection of unique New Zealand and international food products
- Large selection of gluten free and organic products
- Sweets/lollies - pick & mix
- Peanut Butter Machine & Coffee Grinder
- Couplands frozen products
- Bulk cleaning products
Currently trading 6 days per week (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm, Sat 10am-1pm)
Good sized premises with large rear storage area and office space. Vendor is landlord. Opportunity to purchase the premises together with the business if interested, or favourable long term lease option. To be negotiated.
Perfectly suited for a couple/family, or a sole owner working in the business with a couple of part-time employees.